Monday, March 21, 2011

Damn....

Work has got me burnt out.  I'm a supervisor at the city's community center (there isn't much "community" about it in my opinion, its just a revenue stream) where I basically co-ordinate the workings of the building for the entire shift.  For the most part this is just a matter of keeping things to the same routine, and people who have worked with me know what to expect, what happens when, and need very little direction.  That's the good people at least.  Unfortunately the good people either advance and become supervisors or get stuck in a rut and get bitter. Once they are a super I don't get to work with them anymore.  The veterans are bitter, the others are incompetent.  Oh, and there's the new people.  We've had a rash of new people who take a lot of coaching.  I'm not sure where my boss finds these people.  And I also have to deal with all the kids from broken homes who just get dropped off at our building everyday.  Their parents won't come get them until we close, they eat dinner out of our vending machines, and are generally little assholes that give me grief.

  </bitch and moan, moan and bitch>

Anyways, its getting to me and I was a total prick to my wife when I got home.  Just grumpy and contrary when I didn't need to be.

On to the soothing world of minecraft....

No comments:

Post a Comment